Things To Remember
Taylors Brook Outfitting will endeavor to provide the hunting experience of a lifetime. However, there are many items that must be secured / brought by the hunters.
It’s easy to forget everything you need to bring. Please read through the following list to ensure that you fulfill your part in making your trip one to remember.
Recommended Hunting Equipment
- Neoprene knee high rubber boots – a must!
- Camouflage waterproof / windproof quiet coat & pants
- Good pair of binoculars 10-42
- Range finder
- Wool socks / underwear
- Breathable under garment body layer pants and shirts – a must!
- Hunting ball cap and winter hat
- 2 boxes of ammunition
- hunting pants
- Lightweight rain gear
- Lightweight camouflage gloves that you can shoot with, one warmer pair